I would like to recommend the book Loser/Queen by:Jodi Lynn Anderson.
The book is about this girl named Cammy. Cammy lives with her grandparents because her parents weren't there...
Cammy isn't really known for being cool/pretty/smart etc. She's known for embarrassing herself and doing foolish things, half of the time people don't even notice her. But that ALL changes.
One day she gets a mysterious text from an unknown number telling her to do all these things and that it'll help her. Cammy does everything the texter says, even when she has no clue who it is. Soon everything changes. "Cammy's trading up, and people are talking." Will this mysterious texter give Cammy everything she wants? Or will the texter go too far?
Also if anyone wants a book that fills with suspense, mystery, life changing events (this book sort of changed the way i thought of things) and drama, read this bored-filling book. Note: i spent about 3 hours straight reading this. That is how grabbing the book is.
Also this book is a bit.... inappropriate, For many many reasons so if you think you can't handle it/isn't ready, don't read it.
I got the picture from barnesandnoble.com. Also one of the sentences, was in the the actual book.
How is this book so inappropriate? I mean I'm totally hooked up on this book and try it out. I saw you reading it Teardrop!
ReplyDelete