I can't believe it actually grabbed other people's attention! Not only that, I think I might check it out in the public librariy or the school library.
The cover grabed my attention and i love the book so far. If anybody gets a chance to read this book i think the the class could have a book club about the book because it seems that a lot of pepples attentio.
I recommend this book because the main character is very despicable and unlikeable. I hope I never meet someone like him, but he is funny to read about.
I am reading it right now. It is pretty amazing. I agree with Librarian because the character is really unlikeable, but also funny. I hope others read this book too.
B.G i want to read it so badly! it sounds REALLY REALLY REALLY cool! The cover just grabbed me!!
ReplyDeleteI like how you put the cover on the blog because sometimes the title catches people so it GRABBED my attention!!!
ReplyDeletewhat is this book even about anyway?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it actually grabbed other people's attention! Not only that, I think I might check it out in the public librariy or the school library.
ReplyDeleteRead the book
ReplyDeleteThe cover grabed my attention and i love the book so far. If anybody gets a chance to read this book i think the the class could have a book club about the book because it seems that a lot of pepples attentio.
ReplyDelete-M.W
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI do also and i'd like to aggre with S.R. i love when people put the cover on the blog!
ReplyDeleteB.G, the moment i saw the title, i knew you had written this post!
ReplyDelete~B.K
me too!!!! i also thought that to!!!!
ReplyDeleteRead the book.
ReplyDeleteI recommend this book because the main character is very despicable and unlikeable. I hope I never meet someone like him, but he is funny to read about.
ReplyDeleteMr.C told me that it was a little inapropriate but I still want to read it.
ReplyDeleteI am reading it right now. It is pretty amazing. I agree with Librarian because the character is really unlikeable, but also funny. I hope others read this book too.
ReplyDeletei really wanna read this book!☺
ReplyDeleteI bet the character is wierd.
ReplyDeleteThe character is not so bad though. M.W., I am reading the book and it is so hilarious!
ReplyDeleteOn one of the pages, there was this pic. of a fattie's posterior. I feel so grossed out that I don't want to read it.
ReplyDeletei wanna read but i never get the chance:(
ReplyDelete