Starting this week - all student blog members must change their name to an internet safe name. Some examples are already visible. Your new name can be as cool as you want. It cannot reveal any of these things:
your age
where you live or go to school
if you are a boy or a girl
any address or phone information
We are making our blog more authentic and realistic...and we may soon start our news blog.
We will eventually make a chart that you can use to figure out who is who.
exactly how do we change our name
ReplyDeletep.s. cool title!
nevermind, I know how.
ReplyDeletehahahahaha
ReplyDeletealien man.
i figured out how, but i shouldn't be called 'geeky'.
guess who I am??
ReplyDeletebut there's a *bigger* mystery, who's The Alien???? Had The Alien kidnapped our friend and now copied her/his's identity????
TO BE CONTINUED...
the alien 2 comming soon in 4th quarter.
my name is cheesy,i hate it...
ReplyDeleteI think it is creative.
ReplyDeleteThe Alien is E.T.
ReplyDeleteE.T.'s identity will be kept secret.
wait, I know who StarrieTwilightSky is. I used my figuring out things skill. I THINK StarrieTwilightSky is S.N. because she has Twilight in her name and cause her initials are not in the Contributors list.
ReplyDeletesoooooo... Alien Man, you have guessed, WRONG.
ReplyDeleteit's notttt S.N.
i'm not about hot jacob, or blood sucking edwarddddddd.
master, who is CW?
ReplyDeleteis it CW kids channel? the one with jackie chan jumping up and down and swinging on lamps?
sorry, CW.
who's M, and reese cup lover?
ReplyDeleteLOL, S.N. is lolsmileyface.
ReplyDeletei took away the hearts cuz it was tooooooo girly and mushy. ugggghh
ReplyDeleteWell then, are you S.C.
ReplyDeleteHi folks,
ReplyDeleteWe will have a chart for everyone pretty soon - have no fear! All will be made clear.
Here is a little tip for you - if we use other names to become more internet safe, try not to even use initials...that gives things away.