Thursday, March 31, 2011

Double Dutch!

Hey guys, I am reading a book called Double Dutch by Sharon M. Draper, the author who wrote out of my mind. It's about an 8th grader who has been keeping this secret since ? grade, and I think you will be horrified if you hear it. Anyways, something terrible/ good happened that can be connected to what we did today, 3-31-11. And, of course, Delia LOVES double dutch. If you read out of my mind by Sharon M. Draper, also read this! You can also learn alot of important things from this book, and it has to do something with empathy, truth, lies, and fearrrr. -Twilightsky P.S. The characters in this book are going through hard things. So please be aware. Well, that's teenage life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!That sounds like a really good book and especially because I LOVE DOUBLE DUTCH! And can you like reccomend some more this sounds REALLY INTERESTING!!!!!!!! Thanks TwilightSky!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.