
Hello there! We have been reading The Golly Whopper Games by Jody Feldman. Intresting book, isn't it? About a young boy named Gill Goodson is competeing in.... THE GOLLY WHOPPER GAMES! He is in the top 3 so far. Lavinia vs. Rocky vs. Gill. Since I have finished the book, I'm not going to tell you much. BUT WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?!! Comment and tell me who's going to win.
~ Cherry Pop
I got this picture from:http://www.barnesandnoble.com
We have been reading this book as a class
ReplyDeletebut remember the good guys always win!!!
I'M JUST GUESSING!!
I think that gil will win, because what was the point of writing the book if the main character doesn't win. also we read so much of that REALLY good book for nothing.
ReplyDeleteStill........it's good.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with grizzly19! The book is still good... Gill is trying to figure out the puzzle even though he lost. But I was wondering... WHY IS THERE A BUNCH OF PAGES LEFT IN THE BOOK??!!!
ReplyDeletei think that Gil will win, because its kind of predictable.... good guy wins, right? So hopefully im guessing that he wins.
ReplyDeleteHE WON!
ReplyDelete