Hello people of the USA! I am here to tell you about a AWESOME comic book called... "Drum Roll Please?" Smile by: Raina Telgemeier! This is a true story that happened to Ms. Raina Telgemeier. She trips and falls and injures her 2 front teeth very badly. At the dentist's that night, she gets a "cast" for her 2 front teeth. The next day, she doesn't go to school. But she doesn't go to school until like, 1 week ("Lucky Duck!" I thought about it and heres to the help of this quote: losthero!) ! In 7th grade, a little bit of "romance" happens. Lets head back to 6th grade! So, um... let see... oh yes! After a week of "vacation", she goes back to school. In one of her classes, a boy named Juan asks her what the white stuff was on her teeth. That made Raina probably nervous. I gave you a lot of details when she was in 6th grade! Don't tell me I didn't tell you anything about the book! Just warning you. Oh yeah! Raina gets br (mmph!)... never mind. Make sure to read this wonderful comic book by Raina Telgemeier. ~Cherry Pop Book Photo is from: barnesandnoble.com
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Lights... Camera... Smile!
Hello people of the USA! I am here to tell you about a AWESOME comic book called... "Drum Roll Please?" Smile by: Raina Telgemeier! This is a true story that happened to Ms. Raina Telgemeier. She trips and falls and injures her 2 front teeth very badly. At the dentist's that night, she gets a "cast" for her 2 front teeth. The next day, she doesn't go to school. But she doesn't go to school until like, 1 week ("Lucky Duck!" I thought about it and heres to the help of this quote: losthero!) ! In 7th grade, a little bit of "romance" happens. Lets head back to 6th grade! So, um... let see... oh yes! After a week of "vacation", she goes back to school. In one of her classes, a boy named Juan asks her what the white stuff was on her teeth. That made Raina probably nervous. I gave you a lot of details when she was in 6th grade! Don't tell me I didn't tell you anything about the book! Just warning you. Oh yeah! Raina gets br (mmph!)... never mind. Make sure to read this wonderful comic book by Raina Telgemeier. ~Cherry Pop Book Photo is from: barnesandnoble.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THAT BOOK IS AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED THAT BOOK. i could read that over agian.
ReplyDelete