Friday, December 17, 2010

December Posting Challenge

Hello Everyone!

Well it looks like realistic fiction won out over fantasy by just one vote. Very close!!!

I am wondering why people picked certain genres...so here is an idea. Please make a post in December explaining why you like your favorite genre so much. Think of as many reasons as you can. Please do not put down any other genres - that would be impolite and perhaps immature.

I am looking forward to reading your ideas over the break.

PS Don't forget to check your spelling - it makes your posts easier (and more fun) to read.

3 comments:

  1. What how would it be immature or impolite to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HA,
    It might be impolite to put down or criticize or say bad things about other genres since that other genre might be someone's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer realistic fiction because some of the characters have some of the same things. Like, for instance, we have feelings like they do.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.