I was reading a book called the secret language of girls.It was such a good book.It's about these two girls who are bff's at the beginning of the book and through the book they slowly start growing apart in there friendship because they start to feel different about each other and how both of their personalities, feelings and moods change.I think this book will teach you that friends are the key to everything for your feelings and you should never let them go! By the way I miss you guys so much. My new class is nothing like you I miss you a whole lot:(
I got this book from barns and noble.
We miss you, too! I noticed that S.R. was reading the sequel to this book, The Kind of Friends We Used to Be. If you enjoyed this book so much, you might want to try the sequel!
ReplyDeletecool book!and H.A i miss you!
ReplyDeleteI hear you drew a hand just like me H.A.,
ReplyDeleteanyway about the book I think this book doesn't finish. Just like Ms.J said there is a sequel. I consider the story a two part novel. I miss everyone!
T.Z. really misses you H.A.!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, I really want to read this book.
I miss u J.N and I hope u get to read this book it is awesome!
ReplyDelete