Friday, December 10, 2010

THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY IS BACK!!!!! (WHOO HOOO WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



Thank you for taking the time to listen to one of the book critics, B.K! Hello everybody! I am going to recommend you the book, The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart (Whoop Whoop!) This time, The Mysterious Benedict Society must face Ten Men*, Mr. Curtain*, The Whisperer* and the danger that could lead them to the one way to destroy Mr. Curtain once and for all! (I love this book!) Reynie, Kate, Sticky, and Constance must solve clues and figure out puzzles that might take them to Mr. Curtain's new hideout. With Ten Men lurking in every corner, it is dangerous, and will Milligan survive, or get kidnapped by the evil people. Read the book to find out.(I love this book!)




*In case you didn't know what the Ten Men, Mr. Curtain, or The Whisperer is, check my blog post in the October Files and read the first book, The Mysterious Benedict Society, then read the second book, The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey, then read this book, all by Trenton Lee Stewart (Whoop Whoop!). Don't forget to read the new book coming in 2012!




P.S I love this book!

3 comments:

  1. I've read half of this book on amazon and it was awesome! I wonder what the title of the next book is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check this book out!And by the way Benedict society reminds me of Benedict Arnold! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like to complement your book posting because you B.K. make it entertaining for people to read

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.