Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holy Enchilada

Have you read the book Niagra Falls or does It? By: Henry Winkler? Well if you did this book is just right for you because it's by the same author except it has a little more humor. This book is about how hank has a visitor in his school from japan and he is sleeping over at hank's house. Hank thinks that Yoshi ( The kid from japan) will be wearing a uniform and will be very polite and everything else that is good. But then he see's him outside the window and he has a skateboard with flames painted on it. He also has a porcupine mohawk and he's wearing a T-shirt that says... I
New York on it and he's also wearing some jeans. So that's when Hank finds uot that this kid is cool. All the girls except for heather have a crush on him !WOW!
I got this image from barnes an noble.com.






















2 comments:

  1. Hey, who's Heather?
    I might as well read the book to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure the bơk is called Holy Enchilada? Because i went online and it said the bơk is about enchilada and jokes, I don't know if I'm wrong or right, but I don't think Holy Enchilada is the right title.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.