Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the most intresting book ever "you should try this book"

If you need a good book do I have a good recommendation for you this book is called The missing found and this book will get you hooked till you finish the whole book. Then after you tried the missing found try to read the missing sent I have it so you cant read it till I'm finished.
so back to the missing found when you usually don't read about adoption and mystery's and this book has a lot of action going on, where I'm now this boy Jonah is meeting his real dad the birth parents as some say it and he really feels mad because his dad is criticizing his parents and I think Jonahs real dad should stop criticizing and think about how they helped Jonah and he hasn't really done anything to help Jonah so if he starts helping Jonah out maybe he should tell Jonah sorry for all he's been through and about all this adoption thing. cool air

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.