Hello fellow readers! I just finished a book called Tuck Everlasting By: Natalie Babbitt. It's about a girl named winnie who wants to explore the wood, even though her parents don't let her. Early in the morning she goes exploring in the wood. She sees a boy drinking water from a spring. The spring causes someone to live forever. They stay the way they are when they drink it. Winnie finds out that a whole family drank that water. The family kidnaps her and tells her to promise not to tell anybody. She nods her hed terrified.
Will she keep the secret or BLOW IT!
Read the book to find out.
I think there is a movie about this.
ReplyDeleteman I want to read this
ReplyDeleteThere is a movie about this E.T.
ReplyDeleteYou should read this, H.A.
ReplyDeleteThis is another book I didn't discover until I was an adult. Reading this book made me ask more questions than just about any book I'd ever read. Living forever sounds like a great idea. Maybe. The book sure makes you think.
ReplyDeleteyeah, there is a movie of this, it's disney. I believe it.
ReplyDelete