Hi everybody, it's me, Minimax! I'm going to recommend a book called A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle. It is an AWESOME book about time travel or "tessering" as they say in the book. I am reading it a second time and I recommend this book to Science Fiction Fans because there is some science involved, BUT DON"T WORRY TO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT SCIENCE FICTION FANS because it is a fun book. I will finally tell you about the book. The book starts out as "It was a dark and stormy night." (I know, I know, I know, that this lead may be boring to some of you, but the lead is not the whole book you know.) and Meg gets up and is scared because of a hurricane. She goes downstairs and sees her brother Charles Wallace and then her mom wakes up and the next thing you know, an old woman named Mrs. Whatsit enters the house. Join Meg and Charles Wallace and Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who, and Mrs. Which as they travel and tesser to different lands and the battle between It.as they look for their missing father somewhere somehow. Read this book to find the true meaning that science isn't that boring at all!
If you like the narnia book, then you will LOVE this book. This book is so AWESOME that i am reading it a second time. This is a series, so there is more after this, but this is the first book, so... read and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI agree.
ReplyDeleteThere's a movie on VCR.
Really, suspenseful, and scary.:DD
"It was a dark and stormy night" is famous for being a bad lead. I wonder if the author was joking around. Snoopy often starts books this way. There is also a yearly contest to write a story that starts this way.
ReplyDeleteNevertheless, I have heard only good things about this series. I need to read it.
i wanted to read that last year but my classmate read it whole year.
ReplyDelete