Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where the Red Fern Grows


Hi, Readers --

Have you ever wanted something so badly you saved up your pennies in a tin can for over a year? In this book, the author, Wilson Rawls, writes of his boyhood dream and his adventures of owning two hound dogs. One of my favorite memories of fifth grade is reading Where the Red Fern Grows and discussing it with my friends and teacher. I must've read and reread this book 15 times throughout my life, sometimes aloud. Caution: you may want to run out and buy a dog or take one home you find on the street. Please ask your parents before doing this. I recommend reading Where the Red Fern Grows, but I do not recommend bringing home a dog without talking with your family first.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.