If you like reading books with, drama, some romance, and funny at the same time, this book is for you! Eleven by:Lauren Myracle is about turning Eleven and how Winnie faces it. She starts out realizing that her best friend Amanda is starting to change. Amanda suddenly starts hanging out with Gail (this new girl from Chicago) and Winnie is jealous. Well... not really "jealous" but she HATES Gail. Other than that, her crush has pinkeye. A lot of things are changing for Winnie and this book is about the changes. This book is helpful,funny and cute. If you ever read this book, ENJOY! :)
I got this picture from Barnesandnoble.com
I think this book might be helpful because soon, all of uss are going to middle school and we are going to need to face the same things.
ReplyDeleteAre u sure E.T?are u sure?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE SERIESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI read Twelve and Thirteen Plus One. I like Thirteen better, in my opinion and I think you guys will too.
I hope they have a copy in our library
ReplyDeleteI'm going to put this series of books in my wish list!
ReplyDeleteI also hope there is a copy of this book!(hehehehehehe!)
ReplyDeleteI always look for the books in our library,but they're always checked out:o(
ReplyDeleteReading lover,
G...19