Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just a Myth!

Hey everyone! I am currently reading a great book. As you can see in the image, the title is The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. It is about a teenage boy named Percy. Towards the middle of the story, Percy is on a quest. It sounded like a complicated quest. It was. So then, in LA, they found this Lotus Flower hotel. They went inside and there were like a million of games everywhere!(Just imagine it... a hotel with a million of games in this hotel, think about it...) Well that is as far as I got to. I'll get you hooked on the book as soon as I finish it!
~E. L.

3 comments:

  1. you should have not told the readers about the hotel. i know i would not be interseted if i got to that part and i already know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book! If you haven't tried it, you really should!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but i got to agree with S.C. on this one. Once i finished percy jackson seris i asked W.W. if i could read the book lost hero. The best book ever!!!!! i cant wait until Son of neptune (Poiesdon)wich comes out in Fall 2011!! i cant wait that long i finished the lost hero today!! The lost hero series is also bu RIck Riordan, Annabeth and Percy and Camp Half-blood is in this book its like a 6th book for the Percy Jackson series.

    ttyl,
    S.N.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.