Thursday, December 2, 2010

Luv ya bunches


I'm reading the book Luv ya bunhes by Lauren Myracle. This book is an interesting book because each chapter a differant character oputs they'er opinion of what is going on. I also think that the auther ueses some cool format than a lot of books. The format is like five chapters in each day because each of the main characters get the chance to put there opinion in the book . The book is kinda like some peoples life. This is how, So there are four girls going into fith grade and some of them don't really have any of the friends any more. I haven't goten very far but this is what I have read so far. I'm perdicting that Camilla one of the main characters will not be friends with her Best Friends by the end of the year, because the way they treat Camilla.

5 comments:

  1. I don't want to be mean or anything, but the book dook doesn't really hae a plot, there's not a big problem, it's tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book may not have a plot that is like other books, but it is a story that I think many people around the characters' ages can relate to. Sometimes we can cope with change in our own lives by seeing characters in a book deal with change. If you are looking for a book about changes in friendships, this book could be for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite books focus on different characters in different chapters. I like when authors show me different perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys I miss you guys so much!Anyway I agree with Mr.c I like books with different perspectives from the different characters in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds really intresting... I might check it out from the Public Library(because I think this book is very popular here)! I also like books that have different characters from their perspectives from each chapter. I have been wanting to read this book for a long time! But people at our library keep checking it out so, thanks for the summary you gave to us on this blog MW!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.