I'm reading The Wish Stealers.By:Tracy Trivas. There is a girl named Griffin and there is this doctor who is her mom's friend and he gets interesting stuff that he saves for Griffins mom.One day before Griffins first day of school the doctor has something for Griffins mom and while they are there the doctors great aunt is there to visit and help him.She gives Griffin these suspicious coins that Griffin soon finds out about and tells Griffin that she stole these pennies from a well when she was little and that Griffin was the next wish stealer.Griffin made wishes out of anything she thought that was possible to make wishes out of and the old woman said that all of her wishes would not come true.The lady Had tricked hey!And at the first day of school she pretended that she was griffins grand ma and dropped this golden key of a the school office.Now Griffin was furious and was determined to give the coins back!I'm sorry if iI wrote to much but this story is not understandable without just a little part.I miss you guys and please comment on this book!
I'm sorry about the spelling mistakes I was typing to fast!And i got this book pictures from the barns and noble.com
ReplyDeleteSorry about the spelling again!
ReplyDeleteHEY H.A i think i might lok for this book in the school hallway it sounds interesting
ReplyDeletethanks and i miss u so much!
ReplyDeletesame
ReplyDeleteAm I being forgotten already?
ReplyDeleteOh e.t i miss u too!
ReplyDeleteHey E.T, did you read this book yet?
ReplyDeletehey h.a how are you doing.
ReplyDeletestill forgotten R.F., just still forgotten.
ReplyDeleteUhhh.
Hey D.D I miss ur sense of humor!And E.T u are not forgotten now stop saying that or u will be forgoten!
ReplyDeletehaha
ReplyDeletehahahahaha! hey there h.a.
ReplyDeleteHI E. T. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWHY!!!!!!?????? HUH??? WHy????!!!!!!!
what are u doin J.N
ReplyDeletei don't remember, the post i made dec. 18 was a long time ago...
ReplyDeleteWOW!
ReplyDeleteTHIS BOOK SOUNDS INTERSTING!!!!
E.T don't say that we have forgtten you, because we still talk about you guys!