Thursday, November 11, 2010

corn everywhere

from Barnes and Noble.com
hello there fellow corn eaters I am here to tell you that no matter what I guarantee you that every single person in the world Check Spellingeats corn and maybe animals. You want to know why because almost every single food product you eat has corn. For example Ketchup and syrup have corn. Your probably wondering why. Well if you want to get an answer read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way the book's name is The Omnivore's Dilemma Subtitle The secrets behind What You Eat By:Micheal Pollan
Text Color

Bold

3 comments:

  1. This author really made me think about what I eat and where that food comes from. For example, when I buy food, I try to buy food where I can read and understand all the ingredients. That way, I know I am eating food, and not some weird additives. C.J. did you learn any food secrets that made you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read part of this book and I got really grossed out. It sort of ruined my appetite for Mc Donalds, and i never knew food that tasted good could be so bad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah... Like marshmellows, I never knew it was made out of the gooey stuff from animal bones.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.