Hello Readers, I just wanted to show you a cool teachers book.It is called the Teachers Funeral:A comedy in three parts.Well it doesn't really come with the title but you get point. This book is a great book for teachers who love Fourth Grade Rats and many more.This book will blow you away.You may think it's boring but it's not to me.If you don't like the book,it's okay. I mean,I like it,but im just recommending this book to teachers and students.This kind of like a 3rd grade,4th grade book,but you'll love it anyway.This book has three parts in it and it'll be a just right book for you if your in 4th or 3rd grade.This book is cool to me,but I haven't finish the book.You may think it's a little weird that I wrote a post about a book I haven't even finished yet but this is my first time posting a recommendation and I like this book very much.I think it might be one of my 1,000 favorite books to read if im not doing anything else. This story is cool.Let me Tell you about it. The main character,Russell, has a teacher who has died.The teahcer who has died,Ms. Myrt Arbuckle is the only teacher in whole school.Every student in 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and 5th,I think, have to come to Ms. Myrt Arbuckle.And Russell says that Ms. Myrt Arbuckle has 'hauled off and died'.And Russell and his brother,Lloyd,are wondering id their school is gonna close down becuase there is no body else to teach and that's Russell's dreams:For school to close down.And Russell's dreams are crushed because his sister,Tansy, is the new teacher in their one room schoolhouse and Tansy is Rusell's worst nightmare and Tansy is gonna keep the school afloat and set Russell's on a new course.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,I think it's time to shut down.Bye!
Friday, November 19, 2010
The Teachers Funeral
Hello Readers, I just wanted to show you a cool teachers book.It is called the Teachers Funeral:A comedy in three parts.Well it doesn't really come with the title but you get point. This book is a great book for teachers who love Fourth Grade Rats and many more.This book will blow you away.You may think it's boring but it's not to me.If you don't like the book,it's okay. I mean,I like it,but im just recommending this book to teachers and students.This kind of like a 3rd grade,4th grade book,but you'll love it anyway.This book has three parts in it and it'll be a just right book for you if your in 4th or 3rd grade.This book is cool to me,but I haven't finish the book.You may think it's a little weird that I wrote a post about a book I haven't even finished yet but this is my first time posting a recommendation and I like this book very much.I think it might be one of my 1,000 favorite books to read if im not doing anything else. This story is cool.Let me Tell you about it. The main character,Russell, has a teacher who has died.The teahcer who has died,Ms. Myrt Arbuckle is the only teacher in whole school.Every student in 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and 5th,I think, have to come to Ms. Myrt Arbuckle.And Russell says that Ms. Myrt Arbuckle has 'hauled off and died'.And Russell and his brother,Lloyd,are wondering id their school is gonna close down becuase there is no body else to teach and that's Russell's dreams:For school to close down.And Russell's dreams are crushed because his sister,Tansy, is the new teacher in their one room schoolhouse and Tansy is Rusell's worst nightmare and Tansy is gonna keep the school afloat and set Russell's on a new course.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,I think it's time to shut down.Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You seemed very excited about this book when we spoke. Sounds like a fun book! I'll have to check it out.
ReplyDeletesome spelling mistakes tere but I might read it
ReplyDeletewhy so much of Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllll.
ReplyDelete