Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Westing Game

The westing game, well, I didn't really get the beginning of the book, so I just read another book.

7 comments:

  1. It was kinda.. Ummm... not interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then B.G. was like, HOW??????? It's so interesting!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my all time favorite books. I reread it about once a year. I've probably read it twenty times in my life. Even though I've read it again and again I'm surprised each time by things I'd forgotten or never noticed. I think it is a brilliant book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this last year! I can't believe you never finished it! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sort of like a puzzle through the whole book. At the end I was like "OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" if you finish the book you'll get it. Also i was sooooo relived when i finished the book because i really wanted to know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. S.C is convincing me. Maybe I should put it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i agree with e.l s.c made the book sound really good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.