
Calling all readers! Calling all readers!
The sequel to Found is available in the library. The title is Sent and it is also by Margaret Haddix. The book starts off right at the exact moment Found ended. It will answer many questions you might have about who Jonah's parents are and why people were chasing after Jonah in the first book.
I found this image at barnesandnoble.com.
I've never read any books by Margaret Peterson Haddix but you are making me want to read it. I like how you left us hanging Librarian. About Jonah's parents. I makes me wonder if Jonah is an orphan?
ReplyDeleteI want to make a connection to the harry potter series by J.K.Rowling. Harry Potter was also an orphan. I bet Jonah will find out who his parents are in thhe last book of the series.
I want to correct myself. When I said I makes me wonder if Jonah is an orphan I actually ment IT makes me wonder. I was typing too fast.
ReplyDeleteso do you have to read the book found before you read sent?
ReplyDeletei can't wait till i read it!Is there a third book too?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhat's the third book called?
ReplyDeleteAnd i just finished "SENT" and it's really good.
Yes S.N you do have to read the first book because if you read the second then it wouldn't make sens.
ReplyDeleteI can not wait to read
ReplyDelete