I want to recommend this book called''MY LIFE IN PINK AND GREEN!"By Lisa Greenwaled.
This book is about this girl named Lucy,and she is 12 years old.Lucy lives with her mom and her grandmother who has their own pharmacy.They are not making lot of money and Lucy's grandmother wants to shut down the business!
But Lucy doesn't like that idea so she has a big plan that she and her sister are working on!+ there are lot of interesting things in the book.
ENJOY THE BOOK!
P.S what i really liked about this book was that at the beginning of every chapter it had makeup tips and business tips!
YEAH!!!
ReplyDeletei read this book too! Whooooooooooo it has romance to at the end!
ReplyDeleteI have read this book. It is totally awesome!
ReplyDeleteWait, I forgot what happened at the end.. S.N. can you please tell me what happened in the end? I know you that it has ROMANCE, but what happened???? SO curious that I might just die.. Or not.
ReplyDeleteI really liked this book. I think some of the beauty tips worked. :)
ReplyDelete