Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's TOO much for me! (I'm NOT kidding!)

I am reading this GREAT book called So Totally Emily Ebers by Lisa Yee. This book is about this girl named Emily. Her parents are divorced and she doesn't have enough friends. Her father got Emily a credit card of her own. She has made a friend named Millicent. Emily just called her Millie. Emily is having a hard time when she moved from New Jersey to I think New York. Millicent and Emily had a sleepover to each other's house. It is still summer vacation and Emily has no clue what to do. She is in a volleyball team with a bunch of other girls. Emily NEVER was into sports.NEVER. Well... I 'll get you hooked on this book again soon!
~E. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.