Friday, November 5, 2010

A MANGO SHAPED SPACE!

Hello people,I want to recommend this book called," A Mango Shaped Space"by Wendy Mass.
This book is about this girl named Mia who's 13 years old and in 8th grade.Mia is different from her family in a special way.(read the book to find out).And she has a best friend named Jenna who's mother is dead and lives with her father.
Mia's special issue shocks everyone in school because she has been hiding it since third grade
P.S this book is so good that i couldn't put it away.Now I'm sad that why i finised it so quickley.

4 comments:

  1. I am really impressed by T.Z.'s ability to not share the big reveal in this book. I think the most amazing thing about this idea is that it is true (not the book, it's fiction, but the big idea in the book). People really do have the same special issue as Mia. It's fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this book. I was crying/freaking out near the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The librarian keeps telling me I need to read this book. Thanks for the recomendation- now I'll have to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean when You said you were sad at the end of the book?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.