
Hello fellow readers,
It's me R.F. I have been reading a very cool but scary book. It's about a girl named Molly who has moved to a old church, but she doesn't like living there. She has a younger sister named Heather who is very mean and rude. Molly also has a younger brother named Michael who doesn't like Heather also. One night Molly notices Heather go into the graveyard without permission. There Molly finds out that Heather is talking to a ghost named Helen.
I noticed that Molly changed in the book because in the beginning she doesn't like Heather but throughout the book she changes and realizes that Heather is in trouble and must save her.
Picture from barnesandnobel.com
I agree with RF because Ive been reading that book to and I find it very scary my self
ReplyDeletethis book is scary so I agree and I would also recommend it to people that like scary books
ReplyDeleteYeah I have read this book before and have also made a blog about it. R.F., I have a question for you! Why do you think Heather was talking to the ghost? I mean most people would get creeped out but heather just talked to helen.
ReplyDelete-ET
yeah I agree to E.T. why is the girl talking to the gohst
ReplyDeleteYou guys say it's scary when you read it, but the picture's already scary itself!!!
ReplyDeleteShe says she is very brave and wants to prove it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJ.N, the picture is not that scary
ReplyDelete