Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Awesome with a sad ending.

Hey guys or gals or people, I want to recommend the book Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson. It is about a boy named Jess and a girl named Leslie who go into this forest and find some kind of world. I am not giving away anything but let me tell you, it's sad at the end.

4 comments:

  1. So you mean Patterson's child's friend died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a great book! I had this book as a guided reading book last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have The Great Gilly Hopkins, I just haven't had a chance to read it yet. I'll have to add it to my list! Just let me know if you want to borrow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is eally good!
    My teacher last year read it to us when we had out bookclub.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.