Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Friendly Book

Hey buds it's me H.A.,

I just want to recommend this book called Best Friends by: Jacqueline Wilson.

It's about two girls that are best friends but then get separated from each other because one of them has to move to Scotland.This book has a lot of feeling to it.I think you should read this book because it has a lot to be excited about in every chapter!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I helped you with the part, This book has a lot of feeling to it. It was nice to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like to read this book. I will probably put it on my reading wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book before and it was REALLY GOOD.
    I got very emotional while reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, S.C.? This author also wrote The Worry Website.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.