Saturday, November 6, 2010
Mod Book Club: Trumpet of the swan
I am reading the book called The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B White.The first page may seem boring but keep reading and it will get better. I liked this book because it doesn't tell you in words that this is how a real birds life could happen but the story mad me feel like i was one of the characters in the book. i think this book is a good book for people who have good patients and people who like suspenseful stories.Have to just a few pages and then it will pick up suspense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was one of my favorite books when I was growing up! I love how you said that the author makes you feel like you are a character. He also wrote Charlotte's Web. Have you read that one?
ReplyDeleteI also love that you mention the book took awhile to get into- sometimes the best books have slow starts.
good book!
ReplyDeleteYes I have read Charlotte's Web and it was good to . I think it might just be me but, I think all E.B Whites books have something in comin. Just somthing for me to think about.
ReplyDeleteM.W☺☻♥