Thursday, November 11, 2010

the most strangest book you ever read

f
this book is very strangest ever. If you like beyond extra creepy by creepy I mean really scary you should try this book.
PS this book is very unique it has five different stories and did I mention that my favorite story is (the shoe maker)
D.D

this picture is from www.barnsandnobles.com

8 comments:

  1. It doesn't make sense because you said it's the book is the strangest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow D.D. i almost said your name!!!!!!!!!! lol (and for the older people, Lol means Laugh Out Loud!!!!)peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. ET,
    Superstars is another person who we added last week after discussing it as a group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. S.N. I think Mr. C said no LOLs and GTGs and OMGS!!!! I know i'm saying it right now, but I used it to explain it to you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.