I recently read a book called Middle School is Worse than Meatloaf. It is about a girl named Ginny. According to the book, her dad went to buy milk, then a crazy person thought it was okay to drink alcohol and get psycho and drive. That is when her dad was hit by the person then died. She is in seventh grade and the book is about her life. The book is very colorful (literally). Unlike other books, this book is written through notes. Ginny has a seventh grade wish list. As the book goes on, she crosses out some things on her resolution. As I told you her dad died. So her mom marries someone by the name of Bob. I can't tell you anymore!
Read to be entertained!
I really liked how you said they book was really colorful. I would like to read this book. Who is the author?
ReplyDeleteIt is funny how you said her mom married a man named bob. to me BOB, is a funny name. Just ask B.K.
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds emotional is it? Just asking.
ReplyDeleteIt's really sad about her dad, and it sounds REALLY interesting... what's the author?
ReplyDeleteI just noticed something, EVERY book you read is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo interesting!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust when I want to go to the library, it's about to close in 3 minutes!
ReplyDeleteI think that it is very interesting that the book is written in the form of notes. I wonder how that makes the story different than if it was written like a regular book. It kind of reminds me of the book the S.R. is reading. That book is written with poems. I can't remember the title of it, but you should ask her about it! I think that she is really enjoying it.
ReplyDeletei remember the book S.R. is reading it's called ONE OF THOSE HIDOEOUS BOOKS WHERE THE MOTHER DIES. i dont know who it is buy though. But i disagree with J.N., it is not really sad about the reletionship bettween them. I read the book right before M.G. he was wating so bad for it!
ReplyDelete