Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three ladys, two problems, one mystery!

Hello to all. I would like to recommend a book called A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'engle. I have read this book last year and don't remember some things about it but here are some things I know. There is this girl who's father is missing and she and three witches and some other kid set out to find them. That's really all I remember. Ask B.K. and T.A. They can tell you all about it.

5 comments:

  1. And J.N. too!!
    It's reallllllly good!
    I've seen the movie and it has alot of suspense and scary at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever feel scared and wanting to know what happens next at the same time???
    I do, just hide under something and try to cover half of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J.N which one was better the book or the movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't read this book until I was a grown-up and I'm sad I missed it for so long. It is a wonderful, exciting book that really made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the whole series by Madeline L'engle. I think the name of the series is The Time Quintet series. I don't know actually know, that was just a guess. I think B.K. knows.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.