Friday, October 22, 2010

Harry Potter 7

I want to recommend Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. Let me tell you about it. Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction-the Horcruxes. They go on theirselves without the protection or guidance of any professors including Professer Dumbledore, the friends must rely on each other more than other. But there are Dark forces that treathen to tear them apart.
I like this book because it has Action, Adventure, Mystery, Fantasy and Romance.



I hope you'll like it, E.T.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you read this book J.K. You are reading this book aren't you J.K.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned this book!!! I couldn't help listening to EVERy word you said. I really want to read this book.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.