Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Get fuzzy
you love cats and dogs? Well I've got the book for you and it's called Get Fuzzy. Well it's about this silly cat who's kind of dumb because he drive's his owner nuts by asking him for money and he brakes anything and calls it art. I mean what kind of cat does that? lucky me I don't have a cat. well enough abou the cat because he does'nt understand jokes just like the book cowboy and octopus where octopus tells cowboy the Knock Knock lettuce joke and cowboy doesn't get it? it's kind of like that. so enough about the cat already let's talk about the dog I have to admit Bucky(the cat in the book) is kind of smarter than the dog because every time the cat insults the dog he always thinks it's a compliment. So if you want to hear more read the book and the best part about it is that it's a graphic novel and I love graphic novel!!!!p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like how you described the relationship between the dog and cat. Its funny how that always happens.
ReplyDeletewishlist!!! where are you???
ReplyDeletethat book looks awsome and funny
ReplyDelete