I would like to recommend the book Blue is For Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz.
It is about a girl named Stacey Brown and she is having nightmares. She finds our that her best friend Drea is being stalked by a creepy stalker. Drea gets some Lilies from the stalker and Stacey knows that lilies are the death flower. Stacey has these witch like powers and has dreams that give her clues about things.
Stacey uses her dreams and spells to find out who the stalker is to save Drea.
Will Stacey find out who it is before it's too late?
I recommend it too!!! Once you read it, you can't put it down and it's creepy... AT THE SAME TIME!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the genre of this book. Is it a series?
ReplyDelete-M.W
I also agree on the book. I'm looking evrywhere for the last fial book in the series!
ReplyDeleteS.C., I noticed that you just left us hanging. Now I feel like I need to read the book to find out whether or not Stacey can save Drea!
ReplyDeleteif it's creepy i really wanna read it!+ it looks intersting
ReplyDeleteit is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and i read it at night! BIG MASTIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete