Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THE MOST AMAZING BOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I want to recommend the book Marshfield Dreams by Ralph Flecther and it is about Ralph and how he grows up in his city Marshfield. He meets new people raises chickens and eats dirt (I know funny right). At first I thought this book was ok, but then I read one of his other books and I thought they were amazing so to make a long story short I read it and I LOVED it.


See you later bloggers

6 comments:

  1. i read this book before! it was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book of Fletcher's, but his book Flying Solo is fabulous. It's about a class whose substitute teacher doesn't show up one day and they run everything in their classroom on their own, with some surprising results, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this book in the classroom if anyone would like to read it. In answer to JK - It is more of a regular book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshfeild Dreams sounds good. I think I should read it. I like your expression to describe the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with M.G.
    I badly want to read this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.