Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Intresting with feelings

Hi. A book I want to talk about is The Red Umbrella by Christine Diaz Gonzalez. This book is about a girl named Lucia. Everything changed in Cuba. Freedom is taken away, a soldier is watching her family. Her parents finally decide to send Lucia and her younger brother Frankie to the United States. That's all I have read so far. So please comment if you like this book.

9 comments:

  1. I promise. This book is totally awesome to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds interesting. I going to put it on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds grat, I'm going to put it in my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it a series of books?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not a series of books. It is just a single book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the school library does not have it! I will have to order it right away because I love reading books about other countries and other cultures. It is like traveling from your couch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also read a book like this it was called Drita my Homegirl by Jenny Lombard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. H.A., thank you for telling me about the book. But can you please give me a little more info?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.