Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stewart Little

I reccomend the book Stewart Little by E.B White. I really like the book because it talks about a mouse that is part of a family, and the adventures he goes on. I also LOVE the writing because i like E.B White's style and his good description. Hope you read the book!

5 comments:

  1. I've read the book and it is so good. B.K. is right, E.B. White's style is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the movies of it "Stewart little 1 and 2" so fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is interesting that you like E.B. White's style. He wrote a whole book about style. It is called "The Elements of Style."

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have have read the other book and wachted the movie of E.B. White's other book Charlotts Web.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.