Hi team I am reading a book called The Giver By: Lois Lowry. I recomend this book to you guys because it is very intence but jucey at the same time. If you like science ficiton or realistic fiction you will probally like this book.
This book is part of a triology. The second one is 'Gathering Blue' and the third is 'The Messenger.' Talk to me before you start reading the second one; there is a trick to the novels.
I've heard the story from mrs.Obrien and it was good and theres this book from the same author and it's called "Number the Stars"
ReplyDeleteI have heard of the book that you are talking about. the cover grabed my attention.
ReplyDeletei've also heard of this book. from mrs.obrien too. have fun!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis book is part of a triology. The second one is 'Gathering Blue' and the third is 'The Messenger.' Talk to me before you start reading the second one; there is a trick to the novels.
ReplyDeleteI've got Number the stars at my house.
ReplyDelete