
I recommend the book Twilight by: Stephanie Myer. If you think the regular book is too slow and you want more dialogue then you want: Twilight the graphic Novel, by: Stephine Myer!!!! i encourage anyone to read this book. This book is about a guy named Edward and a boy named Jacob And Bella the main Character. Edward has a secret of what he really is! Jacob too! So what are they? and which one of them wins her true love? read this book to find out!!!!
~S.N.
~S.N.
IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK I RECCOMED THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe author of The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins, also wrote the Gregor the Overlander series. I heard her speak at the National Book Festival in September. She talked about how her dad's experience in the Vietnam War influenced both of these series. Her podcast is not up yet, but I hope it will be soon: http://www.loc.gov/podcasts/bookfest10/index.html
ReplyDeleteis the movie good or the book?
ReplyDeletewell there both good but first i think you should read the book and then watch the movie. i made a big mastike and watched the movie first while i was reading the book i wasn't having as much fun as it was sopose to be!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you like this book, you should watch New Moon. I watched the movie, it was really scary when Bella was lost in the forest.
ReplyDeleteyou gave the book away J.N. and she did not get lost Edward left her wich is why im TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete