Saturday, October 16, 2010


Comic's, Comic's!!!!!!!
Anyone like comic's? well i have book for you!!! This book is called GET FUZZY. It's in our very own classroom library! This book is about a very wierd cat named Bucy that likes his tuna!!!! And a dog named Sachel. And the owner Rob, and the funny things they go through together. I was really laughing with this book. Hope you enjoy!!!!







7 comments:

  1. has anyone read this book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why am i the only person doing this on the set fuzzy book doesn't anyone like this book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book. My wife gave it to me a long time ago. I am glad you enjoy it. I see lots of other kids reading it, too. Sometimes you really have to think to get the jokes.

    Mr. C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know right! like how Bucky is so werid and when he says real dumb things i sometimes laugh because he's making a joke i laugh because it's so dumb!!!!i really reccomed this book for everyone! like i said before enjoy!
    ~S.N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS BOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ITS SO FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was planning to read this book but i didn't get the chance to but i will still try to read this book.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.