Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scary and Unbeliavable Stories

I would like to recommend the book Strange Happenings By: Avi. This book is separated into 5 different scary stories. My favorite story is called The Shoemaker and old scratch. It's about a shoemaker who found a black cat with lemon colored eyes. Years passed and he was a happy man. But one day when he opened the door, there was a strange man in his house.

You Should read the book to see what happens next.
R.F

7 comments:

  1. Wow...Avi has written a lot of books. It seems like a lot of them are good, too. I always wonder about his name. Why does he have one name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mr. C!!!
    And by the way R.F. described one of the short stories in the book, I sooo badly want to read this book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.F., you gave me just enough information to get me interested! I usually do not like scary books (I am kind of a chicken), but this one seems to draw you in. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try it. It's in the school library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why Avi only has one name, but all his books are soooo gooood

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why Avi only has one name.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.