Wednesday, October 13, 2010

found

You should really read the book Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
its about these two kids and both of them are adopted but one of them doesn't know he's adopted until one day Jonah (the one that knows he's adopted) got a letter that said, you are one of the missing. Then Chip (the one that doesn't know he's adopted) gets that same letter and then e finds out he's adopted! He gets mad at his parents for keeping that secret for over thirteen years. then they both start getting weird letters. That's when they try to find who their birth mothers are and then they find out that the FBI was part of the adoption. So this book is kind of creepy and its also a very very good book. So I recommend this book to every body who likes mystery's.

11 comments:

  1. It sounds pretty creepy and fun at the same time. Probably I'll read that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i heard that title somewhere but i heard it was good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that before! Margaret Peterson Haddix writes really good books,but most of her books are creepy. If you guys like this one, you should read Double Identity,it is by the same author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds creepy put also kind of like The Sisters Grim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it suspensful?
    - M.W

    ReplyDelete
  6. that book is soooooooo good and i can't wait until the 2nd book!!
    if you haven't read this book,than you have to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second book is on order for the school library. After I read the second one, I wanted to read more history books...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also heared of that book. C.J. told me it was frightening. Maybe I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant get the book!!! everybody wants it is it that good?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.