Saturday, October 16, 2010

haha inkspell and inkheart

i like to recommend you these two books called Inkspell and Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. I've recently read them over the summer break because i was bored. So these book is about these humans in the real world and the these humans in the book( you should read Inkheart first than Inkspell) and Meggie's father Mortimer whos a bookbinder and when ever he reads aloud from a book the characters from that book can come to real life. It's like Harry Potter.

2 comments:

  1. Cornelia Funke also wrote another great book called "The Thief Lord." I read parts of it with C. last year and it's one of her favorite books. Did you know that Cornelia Funke was an illustrator before she became an author?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with J.K. Cornelia Funke also wrote the Ghostbusters series.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.