
the title of this book is Deep, Dark, and Dangerous by Mary Downing Hahn and it's about these girls (can't remember the name)goes on a trip and the girls find this new girl and the older sister thinks that the new girl is suspicious. The girls mom and aunt have a long history with the new girl.Theres a mystery to be solved, will they ever figure out the mystery? or will the haunting countinue? find out by reading this book.
I like to recommend you this book, for those people who likes a spooky mystery in there hands. by the way it's not that scary, ask E.T. he knows because i recommended this book to him.
I really, really, really, really, like your picture. AWESOME!
ReplyDelete~B.K
by the way theres this book called "The Old Willis Place" and it's by the same author and it's good also I recommend you that book for people who liked this book because it's like the same but different story, characters and setting.
ReplyDeleteI am getting goose bumps just thinking of this author! If you like this author, you might also like the author Betty Ren Wright.
ReplyDeleteThere's also another book by Mary Downing Hahn called Wait till Helen Comes. It is 10x scarier than Deep and Dark and Dangerous. But I enjoyed Deep and Dark and Dangerous.
ReplyDeletethats my next book on my reading list
ReplyDelete