Thursday, October 14, 2010

The power of NARNIA stands out!


Hello people. It's me, B.K! First i want to compliment everybody for their awsome posts. (J.K, how did you do that picture?!). Welllll... the book i want to reccomend is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis. I really like the book because it talks about 4 kids who go to a really big somewhere in England from southern England because it wasn't safe their because of the air raids. Well, the 4 kids go exploring when they find... you guessed it, the wardrobe! And so from then on the kids try to defeat the White Witch and go into different problems and quests. I hope you read the book! Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, this book is for you people who are good at reading advanced books because all the chronicles together are more than 700 pages. Trust me, i read the whole chronicles 2 times. Enjoy!!!
~B.K

37 comments:

  1. How long did it take to finish it?
    - S.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, i read it when i was in 3rd grade, sooo... i think i finished it in about a week if i read for 2 hours every day.
    ~B.K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the book. Really adventerous and really good descriptions. Probably one of the best authors in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should see the movie. REALLY good movie. Love it, I uhhh... just couldn't finish it. BUT ITS REALLY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the movie of the second book. It was really really good. I saw the second book and it didn't look that long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you saw the movie, DID YOU READ THE SERIES?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sup guys, how i put up pictures?step 1, well i just go to google and type up the title of the book then click the image then right click and click save picture as(in the "my picture folder") then create a folder name and click save and your ready to go. step 2 when you recommend and post click this mountain picture thing and it should give you this page(browse e.t.c) click browse then it will send you to the my folder then click the picture you want and your ready to go. Remember to put credit which i forgot to do in my recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i read the book also and saw the movie and both of them was so good" my favorite part is when they have the battle and the end." Did

    you guys know that theres gonna be a new movie from the same series it called " Voyage of the Dawn Treader" im so excited about it!!! hope you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. and is actually "at" up there was typing fast

    ReplyDelete
  10. did you mean the whole series of Narnia or just one of the books?

    ReplyDelete
  11. JK, you must really love this website.

    I saw the movie!! It was really good!!!
    Somehow It just reminded me of Bridge to
    Terabithia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah J.K, your like talking to yourself for a bit! Well, i really am surprised to see that J.K is really different on the blogger website then in class. The difference is that J.K is almost silent at class, but he is SO good at describing books and making them so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yea but i raise my hand and mr.c doesn't even call on me thats the reason if he picks on me i would be talking every time. I know that he's trying to pick on someone else that doesn't raise hands much. my mom told me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so i just gived up raising my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I KNOW RIGHT I ALWAYS RASIE MY HAND BUT HE ALWAYS CALLS ON ME WHEN HE DOESN'T AND CHANGES THE SUBJECT I GET KIND OF FRUSTRATED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I NOTICED THAT TOO B.K. HE DOESN'T REALLY TALK IN SCHOOL ON THE BOLG HE DOES LOTS OF COMMENTS. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU GIVE UP RAISEING YOUR HAND!!!! I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW S.R. PUT S.C. AT THE BOTTOM?? WHO IS IT S.R. OR S.C.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uhh, let me remind you children, this is not a social networking site like facebook... (which i know some people have)... but a blogging website about reccomending books! Get it together people. Oh yeah, S.C, how did you find out about me giving up raising my hand? RUMORS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. B.K. is right folks - stick to books!

    Mr. C.

    ReplyDelete
  20. the books! right!!!! ok the rest of the comments after this one is about b.k.'s book!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. B.K. Good job reminding students that they need to give credit to the website where they found the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey librarian welcome to the blogger i hope you have fun on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i saw the movie of the second book, we saw it at church and how the people represents them. thats the first time i saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. librarian todat i saw Mrs.L, first grade teacher she also reccomended the book The Hunger Games i think everyone should read it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I also saw the movie and I thought it was actually the kind of same as the book.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh and a helpful tint Librarian. J.K. was the one who reminded everyone to put credit for their pictures. Just a helpful tip.

    By the way the movie has less detail than the books.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh sorry! I was actually saying "helpful hint" not "helpful tint" sorry. I was typing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was sort of confused. (Not with the book.) I saw the movie of The lion the witch and the wardrobe but in the movie there was more details than in the book. Also a lot of people said there was another book that has 700 pages. Can anyone tell me if i was reading the short version or does the WHOLE series have 700 pages?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think the whole series has 700 pages. (If you combine them together).

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I also noticed that E.L. used her name to Mr.C!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG... This post has alot of comments.
    Oh yeah, did I tell you that I've watched the movie, like, 3 times or something?
    The ABC family channel has the same movies everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.