
If you want to read an amazing magical adventure then try reading all the Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling
The Harry Potter series about a kid named Harry who lost his parents when he was a baby by this evil guy named Tom Riddle a.k.a lord voldemort, and so Harry was sent to hogwarts, a magic school where he learns magic and other stuffs that I can't name of (to much things) and oh yea, you should read from the beginning( first series) trust me I did it once I and didn't even understand it.
I know that people read it already, this recommendation is for people who didn't have read the Harry Potter series.
I like this book!!!
ReplyDeleteit looks so.... thick. What is the first book?
ReplyDeletethe sorcerer's stone .......
ReplyDeleteit's thick because it's full of adventure!!
ReplyDeleteMy friend told me it is REALLY REALLY good but I'm not sure. People say that its sort of like Percy Jackson but it's about wizards and witches and magical creatures.Some people say that Percy Jackson is better.I don't know!
ReplyDeleteI think that the movies are a hole lot better than the books.(my opinion)
ReplyDeletei agree with M.W. the movies are better but the movies leave out some fun parts so i like reading the books
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy the Movie better because it's like the movie adds all the music which kind of adds a new feeling. Don't you think?
ReplyDeletei agree, but i wanna see the missing parts from the book cry cry.
ReplyDeleteI actually enjoyed the books more than the movies. Even though the movies were great, I felt like I could create a picture in my mind from the books because of all of the details.
ReplyDeleteJ.K., it really is full of adventure. When I picked up these books and started reading, I couldn't put them down!
It has been a while since I have read the books. I think I may have to reread them!
I agree with J.K. and B.K. The movies are a whole lot better with the music and the magic. But the books leave out some parts that are not in the movies for example there is a ghost in the harry potter books named Peeves. But they don't mention him in the movie.
ReplyDeleteI think you should watch the movie and read the book.
Oh and S.C. I think you should read it. I know it looks so thick but you won't stop once you read them. Remember, don't judge a book by its cover.
ReplyDeleteI AGREE with E.T., S.C. you should at least read the first one, it's not as long as the other ones. But there is a possibility that there are some large print books of the Harry Potter series.
ReplyDelete