Thursday, October 14, 2010


The Pennderwick !

I'm not reading this book currently but i have finished it and really liked it! This book is called The Pennderwicks by: Jeanne Birdsall This book is about how the Pennderwick family, are on a vacation and people that they meet like Jeffrey. I'm usually in to books that you cant put down and need to keep reading. I'll never forget this book!!

14 comments:

  1. I love this book hope you so or did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of abandoned it. I know that sound crazy but it started to get boring but i kept reading and it still sort of was. I don't really like books that are about trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate this book it's so boring i like fantasy, action, adventure books

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you dont have to be so harsh about it you could say i disliked this book. like i said before it's a matter of opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with J.K. this is sort of boring. It just talks about them being on a trip. There isn't much to it. That's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you didnt finish it so S.C you should judge the book buy the 1st chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I accept you appolige J.K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not read this book yet. I am curious about their trip and the character Jeffery. What was he like?

    ReplyDelete
  9. well librarian Jeffery he is always bossed around by his mom and his new dad. I thought you already read it Librarian,aren't you the one who told me about this book? mabye it was someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I might try it out s.n. don't get your hopes so down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not getting my hopes down its just that everyone says they dont like it i have not had one comment that says i really enjoyed this book! this book is kind of suspenseful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not read the boo kbut I think I might tale a long time to read the book but I might read the book.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.