Hi Book Club People,
I don't have time to write much, but wanted to let you know how impressed I am.
Here's why:
1) Special thanks to S.N. for reminding people to be kind on the blog! And thanks to everyone who agrees with her. Sometimes it is tough to remember this idea. The internet is tricky that way. S.N. is really thinking about her audience, which is your class team including teachers. Ms. J is online with us, and Ms. K and Ms. M will be soon...I think.
2) Many of you are thinking about how to write a book recommendation and giving people useful information.
3) I love the enthusiasm in the posts and the comments.
Great start!
One more thing - if you use an image, please give credit. All you need is a line like "image is from..." and then list the website. There is a little more to that, but we will get to it later.
Have a great book reading (and recommending) weekend!
Mr. C
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJK, it's Mr. C, dude!!
ReplyDeleteYou said you don't have alot of time to write much... but you WROTE ALOOOt!!!
ReplyDeleteI might go off topic, butttt, everything went fine with S.
ReplyDeleteuh oh, sorry forgot just had a brain freeze.
ReplyDeletethanks mr.c i really appreciate for clearing the question for me.
ReplyDeleteHELLO!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder Mr.C!
ReplyDeletethanks for the coment mr.C!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHanks for remindig us aboutthat I think that the class could rally use that info.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you MR. C.
ReplyDeleteI am also very impressed by all of your recommendations and enthusiasm. I have even found out about some books that I will need to read!
Thank you MR.C for putting this up for us!
ReplyDeleteyea i aggree with E.T. thanks!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you too Mr.C
ReplyDeleteI really do Mr.C
ReplyDeleteWhen will we get a chance to put images up on the blog? It feels like never to me.
ReplyDelete