Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Secret of Platfrom 13

I'm reading a book called The Secret of Platform 13 by Eva Ibbodson. It's about 4 creatures looking for the stolen prince of their secret magical island. And they don't have alot of time!
Only 9 days before they are trapped in the human world for 9 years.And what if the prince doesn't want to go back? And what if it's too risky? Read the book and find out.
If you're the kind of person who likes adventure, magic, and hero books, this book is for you.
-J.N.

8 comments:

  1. i read this book already and you know theres a book thats by a same author. it's in are class room library "Which, Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS this book in a series?or is it just a whole lot of books by the same author?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whole lot of books by the same author

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that book, THE SECRET OF PLATFORM 13. I read it 2 times. I might even read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all seem so enthusiastic about the book. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting. I liked this book, but it does not often get checked out in the library. Any ideas on how I can advertise this book to entice readers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that book too. If you look closely you can see a ghost in the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.